We are excited to announce that you can now buy the Nuggles Simplee cloth diaper without inserts. This means you can purchase our one-size pocket cloth diaper and use it with your favourite insert, prefold, or flats.
We are calling these the Nuggles Simplee Shell. The perfect choice for you if you're looking for a one-size cloth diaper that you can use with the inserts you already have.
- Nuggles Simplee Bamboo Inserts
- Nuggles BambooLUXE Prefolds - learn more about our Prefolds.
Other Prefolds or Flats (most size 1/2 refolds should fit)
- Other Inserts (most standard inserts will fit)
- Repurposed material folded to size - check out this blog post.
You can still buy the Nuggles Simplee as a package with a set of 2-ply Bamboo Inserts. This is a great packaged bundle for your cloth diaper stash.
How Do I Use the Nuggles Simplee as a Shell?
Just like the Nuggles Simplee, but now you get to choose which inserts you want to use with this one-size pocket cloth diaper shell. I encourage you to click the "Read More" button below to learn more about how to use the Nuggles Simplee and ensure you get the right fit every time.
With the Nuggles Simplee you can use it as a cloth diaper shell. A cloth diaper shell is a cloth diaper that holds absorbent material to the body in multiple ways - there are two main ways to use this product.
- Place the inserts or absorbent material inside the diaper like you would with any other pocket diaper. This is a single use set up.
- Place the inserts or absorbent material on top of the stay dry liner (you can choose to reuse the shell of the diaper when used this way as long as it is not soiled).
Bailey is a mom of two young and wild children living in the cold tundra of Northern BC. She fell in love with cloth diapering where she continues her passion here at Nuggles as the Director of Happiness. Bailey loves social media, chewy candies, and chasing waterfalls.